HomeAboutContactRSS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Reported By: Mrs. Partyka
I am so thankful I will see my favorite second graders soon! It was a wonderful break. I picked up my son at college and was so happy to have everyone together for the holiday. We celebrated at my mom's where we had an amazing feast and lots of laughs. My brother always cooks the turkey at his house, loads it into the car and gets it to grandma's table. Every year we worry there could be a turkey accident. I don't shop the early Friday madness. Instead, I enjoyed holiday decorating, took a photography class and updated our blog. Sadly, the leaves are gone outside and the winter feel is here. I needed to change the theme of our blog but I just couldn't go with a snow theme! Please check in often to see all the learning adventures in room 10!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I be enduring interpret a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period muster and resolve be checking promote soon. Will contain out my put as highly and vindicate me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.